I'm so glad to see all the posts since last time I checked. Beril, Helena and Clelia well done. XX, Bella and MAP come one, more news for us :)))))
So for me things here are going crazy. Last week there was a lot of sad things happening in Tahrir Square, 41 people died, 2 of them worked with us in the campaign. the tensity of actions was really high. after 12 hours in Tahrir and while having my only meal of the day, I will get a phone call saying that my candidate might go to tahrir for a press conference and u have to be there... I leave everything and run there. I saw really sad things, kids, women and great men being injured, dying or losing their eyes... for three days, I used to sleep crying when remembering what I witnessed during the day
along with that there was a lot of freelancing work I had to do and then the beginning of this week started the elections. I took some workshops on how to monitor elections to ensure its integrity. Muslim Brotherhood took over and we still don't understand what will happen after that. I'm not afraid r even worried, just need to understand how things will evolve with time.
For Xmas, and it's my birthday too, I will travel to dahab for my advanced diving course (30m) yaaayyyy and a week with 3 great friends, diving, chilling and partying... so I can't wait
Then after I'm back I think it will be just crazy as the presidential elections is supposed to be in June and in that case I doubt I will be able to leave the country till after it
I miss you girls so much and I really wish we will be able to meet some time really soon
Loads of love,
Tas xx
No comments:
Post a Comment