I've been completely rubbish with updating the blog!! I'm sorry :-((( It will be my new years resolution to be better!! I have been enjoying reading all of yours though :-)
So we went to Tenerife instead which was lovely and hot and suunny - its so nice to getaway that time of year when its getting cold and dark!!
This is a pic from the beach there at dawn (we had a big party night)
Then in Novemeber it was birthdays, birthdays, birthdays with Sarahs, Rob, Amy's and mine within three weeks so it was crazy with parties - and cakes!!
A Winky-face cake I baked for Amy
Boob cup-cakes I made for Olly Reid's birthday
Haha! So it felt like November was spent baking!!
I did have a lovely birthday - thanks for all your messages - wish we all could have done something together!
Here's Becky and Me at the Duomo
It was a lovely, lovely weekend with lots of food, shopping, food, wine, limoncello, food, more shopping, sightseeing, gelato, food, more wine! Perfect weekend treat! Did I mention the food? It was AMAZIN
I really loved Milan - it was a really exciting, beautiful city - Clelia you're so lucky to have grown-up there!
So... thats takes us to December and Xmas parties!! And, your welcome, heres a little Christmas treat:
It was horrible, I had to take one for all the girls! Later in the night he bought a tray of 30 shots of tequila, but crazily tried to take them across the dancefloor! We all knew it was going to happen... someone high-kicked the tray and the shots went EVERYWAH! Lol :-)
The other Xmas parties have been good, to be honest I've been to so many now I forget which one is which, I've basically been over-enjoying/doing it for the last 3 weeks now - I'm throughly exhausted and ready for Christmas!! If you want to hear gossip on anyone let me know and I'll fill you in - there certainly are a lot of funny stories!
I will for sure write again next week as I'm in work with nothing to do! I'm also going to try and find the Egypt Movie to upload
What's everybusygirls plans for holidays next year?? I would like to plan something to see you guys maybe in summer?
If I don't speak to you again - Hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas, that its relaxing (not verybusygirls) and fun-filled - I want to hear all about what you did? Special love to MAP, Clelia and Helena who are away from home - so is my little sister and I really miss her over the holidays :-( I find the only way to feel better is to Skype her and sing White Wine in the Sun to each other (a Tim Minchin song)
Love all you busygirls xxxx
So great to read from you Bella!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG you danced with Yap! I'm so sorry ;)
Sounds like you are having great fun!!
I will write soon too :)
C