Monday, October 3, 2011

Celebrities Everywhere!!


Interesting weekends everyone as Helena said well done :)) ... MAP, I had a celebrities' weekend too... In Tahrir Square, I saw many many many Egyptian celebrities and some International too :)) My weekend was then pretty much normal, breakfast at 2.00pm, shisha, some meetings and a marriage contract ceremony and this one was just after the protests, the groom even told me I thought you won't leave Tahrir square today :)))


and then I was not in the mood to work on Sunday so decided not to and next Thursday it's a public holiday so it will be another one and I'm organizing 3 days in the white desert in Egypt... we will go camping, sandboarding, and then swimming in a hot-spring... I'm so looking forward to it to relax and have some quiet time... I will post all pics and stories when I'll come back

Girls please come to Egypt and let's go to crazy horse so we can all have a great tan, I miss you so much :))

Tas xx


3 comments:

  1. I'm about to kill myself making charts and writing dull summaries....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING !
    does that mean I'm going to spot a celebrity too... is this a new trend? ...

    ReplyDelete