I write this on a very sad Monday morning. The weather this weekend was grand and now it's starting to get cold again. Thank god I love winter fashion, or I'd surely shoot myself.
Beril, the "well stretched". One of the best lines you've ever made in relation to yourself. Clelia, the pizza classes is a very nice gift. Bernard is a good man. Although I still know it was you behind the "meow" comment. And Tas, you crazy girl, get out of the way of that machinery!
So anyway, the real purpose of this blog is to EXCLAIM, SCREAM, CRY, FEEL GIDDY and explain how I got to spend some time with the lovely Jude Law....
Jude Law. Oh Jude Law. I may never have actually been a fan, but after Saturday, I'd be more than happy to change my opinion.
Here's a pic of him to keep you happy.
Here's a pic from the play Anna Christie. I sat front row and got to see him with almost everything off! It was amazing. And it was very good. And the theatre was very intimate. Gillian Anderson of X Files fame also rocked up.
So...after the play, my friend Kristen and I headed to a pub where we saw a few of the actors from the play. As we began to walk in, there he was, standing on the outside of the barrier, dirty, dishevelled and unrecognisable. I looked at him, knowing it was Jude and he looked straight back at me. He continued to stare for about 10 seconds perhaps. I headed in for a drink and stood near him. Kristen proclaimed "we need to talk to him". I retorted angrily "no way, I will not look like an idiot". He then picked up his bag and off he went.
Now we could go back to that same pub another night to see him again, but I have my pride. And I was a nervous wreck. There's definitely something about Jude. So I may have to just live with the truth, that he did look at me and for longer than you usually would look at a person. Amazing. Amazing. I almost texted Tas "I'm amazing" after that incident. Kristen and I were on such a high that we immediately went to her friends party at some secret society and danced like idiots. I mean real idiots, where you lose control of your limbs and you can't contain your excitement.
And finally, Kristen is lucky enough to live in Primrose Hill where she sees him and others (Helena Bonham Carter, Kate Hudson, Gwyneth Paltrow) nearly every day. Jude parks his car in front of Kristen's house when he picks up his kids from school. Kristen has suggested we go have a coffee at her local cafe to do a little people/celeb watching. Maybe Jude will stare again.
I am ridiculous. But this happened and it was very exciting. I may never come down.


Sounds amazing Map! But what will Jonny say to this?? Surely he won't be happy to hear you have swapped him for Jude??
ReplyDeleteNo never. Johnny will always be my true love!
ReplyDeleteI so agree there's something about Jude ...
ReplyDeleteI could so imagine how you were after that staring moment! Still remembering your Jonny Depp hand's shake moment.
ok what do you mean by your comment about well streched? is this latidunal? cause I'm not sure I'm liking it then...