Friday, October 14, 2011

Up and down Week... Month... LIFE :))

I was just calling XX and here is MAP with a lot of noise in the background and Beril with her Shkoon ana... How nice girls to get a feeling of your craziness...I love you all and stop messing with my blog hehehehehehe

Ok so I think my week was the same... UPs and DOWNs...

it started with a great long weekend in the desert. We went three days off road to reach an amazing cave in the heart of the Egyptian western desert and we were driving just next to the great sand sea. we reached the cave after one day and a half, then went to this peacefull place to camp for the second night, and in the morning of the third day, we visited a couple of other places, did some sandboarding and finished it with a quick swim in one of the cold springs in the middle of the desert... I invited all the people who joined, organized for the trip and I was really happy when everyone fell in love with the desert as I do and were asking me when will be the next time :))) here are some pics of the trip...

AlDjara Cave

Camping and Sandboarding
Crazy Group
White Desert in the Background
Great Sand Sea (The edge only)

And from that, I went back to witness the sad clashes between the army and christians protesting for their rights. 25 people died and 400 injured, I went to the hospital near what happened to donate blood as they were calling for blood donations and saw really really really sad scenes. That was Sunday night.

Till Tuesday night I did nothing except seeing horrible pictures, talkshows discussing what happened and I was constantly crying. It was the case of all Egyptians... well majority at least... it was a mixed feeling of sadness, disappointment and shame of what happen to other Egyptians. Then decided that I don't have the luxury to be pessimistic. We need to work for what we believe in to make it real and to make it happen.

Wednesday, I went to the campaign office and I found everyone there telling me they had the same scenario and it was the first day for everyone to come to the office too. It was a bit sad in the beginning as one of our big supporters died in the clashes and he was a friend of some of the campaign members. but after a while we ordered some food and decided to move on as the only way for us to help him is make the new beautiful Egypt we all dream of, a REALITY...

and since then I'm totally dedicated to the campaign working and loving it more and more :)))

I just told my mum, if my candidate will not win then for me I gave up and I know that my generation will not be the one to make the change... So I will move out of the country. So in a year time, who knows where in the world I will be... London, NewYork or hopefully CAIRO :))

That was a long one, I hope you are not bored :)

Miss you all,
Tas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment