Friday, October 14, 2011

Yes, it has been a long time

Since my last update. I'm sorry, I kept saying to myself, today I will write a nice long post, but then the day is over and I am exhausted falling asleep the minute I put my head on the pillow.

First of all, let me say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XING XING!!!!! I should have called you or at least sent you a message or email, but that too, among many other things, slipped off my mind. I am truly sorry :( I have been a bad friend!

The past couple of weeks have been super busy with work and preparations for the upcoming parents trip to the big apple. Also I have been sick on and off, and now I am PMS too! Beril we are in this together ;)

I won't go into any of the work detail, but I have so much to do (most of it totally boring stuff) that I'm not sure I will be able to really enjoy my parents staying in the city - I hope I won't be too stressed and worried about the things I should be doing instead of taking time off and wander around the city with mam and dad!
I know it's crazy right?

The other thing that makes me nervous is that my parents will meet Bernard...I'm not sure how that's gonna work with the language barrier, we will see...but the whole thing is freaking me out a little (remember I am PMSing too). I guess cause it makes it all so real. And serious.
Anyways, I have up and downs like these sometimes, I guess it's normal?

A nice news I have to share is that my cousin (who's getting married next July in the South of Italy) asked me to be her 'Testimone", her Witness, which in Italy would also be the maid of honor (kind of).
I am very excited and was very touched she asked me, it's such a great honor. She called me on Skype one morning (when I was at work) to ask me 'face to face' and of course that made me cry!

So far I have two weddings next year :) one in Scotland and one in Italy - I will try to stop to London either on our way or back from Glasgow, so I can hopefully see you all.
And if any of you fancy taking a few days off to come for a weekend or more to the South of Italy at the end of June, I will be there! I am thinking to go somewhere on the beach for a week or so before the wedding, and you are more than welcome to join!

Have to go now! Work is waiting for me!!!

Love
xx
C


1 comment:

  1. If I'm working and my candidate is ok and president of Egypt (please pray for him) I will totally join Italy :))))

    ReplyDelete