I am so disappointed the camera on this thing is so shit. Check the picture I've just taken :(
I was hoping an iPod would be the answer to a poor phone and an even worse camera...but I guess I haven't been lucky with the tech lately!
Anyway...
So nice to hear from you H! Sounds like you are having an awesome time!!! That's great, and the most important thing: life is not just shitty work and crazy boys, although sometimes it can feel like that, right? I'm really happy to hear you are doing lots of fun things, enjoying your life and what Australia has to offer :)
As for me, work has been busy and kind of "business as usual", with the only difference that up until a few days ago I was working on this big presentation for BlackBerry. I am so glad it's over now!!
I was quite stressed about the preso and the meeting; this account was in trouble since BB cut jobs in the summer, which is when we lost our main contact in the business, so I felt all eyes were on me.
I needed to show our directors in London that I'm more than a copy-paste machine, and that all the work I have been doing has made an impression on the client.
Luckily, it went very well, and the guys at BB had great feedback about my work :) I'm hoping for a pay rise now!
Soon it's Thanksgiving, yey, and we get a break! I'm spending it at B's sister's, which should be nice...I'll update you on how family time is going next week ;)
But I'm still thinking hard about what I want to do with my life...kind of waiting for inspiration, kind of decided it's gonna be in the art/fashion space, but I also want to see what happens at work: do we get junior help? A bonus? A pay rise? I wouldn't mind staying longer in this job if we got the right resources.
Some other news: B and I are going back to St John for another week in three weeks!!!!! I am so excited, I love it there :)
And we have booked our trip to the UK: we will be in London from the 12th to the 16th and then to Scotland until the 20th. Really really hope to see you all there!!!!!!
Also, we have started talking about moving in together...
There isn't a date or anything like that yet, but I think it will happen early spring next year.
Most likely I will move to his place for a couple of months, and then we'll look for a bigger place together...
I'm not getting too excited yet, because, as I said, there isn't an actual plan, but I think we are moving in the right direction!
So, we are very happy :) not to say everything is always perfect...relationships are really full of ups and downs.
Sometimes I get so angry about silly things, sometimes I make a big deal out of something just because I'm moody, pms-ing, hungry or stressed out...anyway, you know what I mean...it's amazing he hasn't run off already ;)
I miss you all immensely! Wouldn't it be great to talk about silly and less silly things over lunch-brunch-coffee?
So much is happening to all of us...I want to be part of everything that's happening with you, and I want you to be part of everything that's happening to me! It's hard, but we have to try!
Sooo, please write more on the blog!!
XX, Bella, haven't heard from you in ageeees!!!!
Love,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment