Sunday, November 20, 2011

Summer fun

Busy! That is the word that can describe my last few weeks. I wanted to write the blog so many times then the moment I am ready for it, I sit and write on my bed and start falling asleep. Feeling a bit sleepy right now too so will probably keep it short for today but definitely want to keep up with this more often. And I hope you girls write more soon too. Miss hearing your news and stories and everything else.

Summer has trully started here, even if not officially yet. It is hot during the day and the evenings are lighter. Lots is happening. Last weekend I went to Harvest festival. My first music festival in Australia. The setting and the line up was awesome and I spent the day listening to great music and having a fun time. Sometimes there is nothing better than being at a good concert in a cool crowd dancing and singing away.


And this weekend I organised a girls weekend away on a canoeing/camping trip in the Kangaroo valley. 10 of us drove there and paddled with the canoes through the valley, then swam in the river to cool off at the end of the day, set up camp, had a camp fire with 2 locals that were there too and shared some nice stories and laughs. Today we got up early, had pancakes with banana and nutella for breakfast and then canoed for a few more hours. I now feel like my arms will fall off. I have no idea in how much pain I am going to be in tomorrow. But it is a good pain.

Here are some pics from the weekend.





Now it is time for me to get some proper sleep in my bed. There's lots more I want to tell you about what has been happening in my life here, how happy and proud I am of my sister who has started the most amazing job as a fashion designer, how I do miss my family and about my travel plans over xmas to South East Asia, how I would like to see you girls and more and more... so that is for the next post. Now it is sweet dreams time for me.

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment