Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The name says it all

Our blog name that is :)
It's been really busy here too.Where are those hours???

Cle, am so glad you had a great time with the parents. And the 'meet the parents' episode went well too.

Tas: I just think one day you will be the president. This day will come. You're right to take on all these activities because the day you became president you would clearly not have time.

News from planet Beril: We went away on holidays to visit a friend in Morocco. It was a but stressful before I left and it's back to crazy rythm before Xmas. Tas I know what you're thinking, our next trip will be Egypt. I want to go to all these places you keep mentioning!

My dad is over this week, so I will be busy again. (He's so funny; he likes being here as he gets to chill and not do much. Leisurely walking in the Xmas ornated streets and meeting me for lunch, discovering the pleasure of taking pictures).

Today we're starting a Christmas decoration gorilla war at work. I asked my dad to bring a couple of items and obviously I ended up with a bag full of kitch Xmas stuff. Bring it on!
Given Matt doesn't care about Xmas decoration at home, I'm going to satisfy this need with doing it at work.There we go.

Am starting to get excited about Xmas (and obcessed! How many times am i mentionning xmas in this post? Oh dear...).
We will be in france during that time.
What are you girls planning to do?

Looking forward to hearing more about you and seeing some of you on the 23rd :)

Lots of love
Missing you terribly.
Bxxx







1 comment:

  1. Christmas?? Is it really Christmas soon?? Definitely not feeling anywhere near Christmas in Australia! This is my third Christmas in a row in the sun.... and the 5th one in the past 8 years. I should be getting used to it but no, it does not feel like Christmas at all.

    ReplyDelete