I agree with Cle, it's been sometime now and I know nothing about you girls... We don't even send emails anymore :((((
Since last time in the desert, I went to Crazy horse for 4 days and then a week after to Dahab for 5 days to see Valentina and Jack and to take my diving course. Now I'm a certified open water diver YUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Diving Instructor, Diving Buddy and Happy me :)))

My life is being a bit crazy lately and me trying to do a lot of activities as the weather is perfect and I want to do many many many many things and usually no time
Next month, I'm buying my bicycle and one of my friends will teach me how to play Squash... Sooo Excited about that too
Boys are now always activities' buddies... So i have my diving buddy, my shisha buddy, searching for my cycling buddy now hehehehehe
The general situation is not always good, working in politics turned to be emotionally consuming and I get to a lot of points where I struggle to stay positive or even smile... so that's why, i think, activities level is increasing to make the balance
I really miss you all and I keep talking about you girls all the time,
Lots of love,
Tas
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment