Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bella says hello!!

Hi Girls!!

I love, love, love this idea!! (I still have our 20-page email in my drawer, can you believe that was nearly 2 years ago!!) back in these days....

Dosen't really feel that long ago! Maybe I could find the email and post it all up!

Busy Girls at Lunch - GIR
Map and I went to Xing Xings for lunch on Sunday - we had Fondu which is. for sure, now my favourite meal I think! Mathis is an absolute angel, he's very, very nearly walking and Damien had set-up an assault course around the living room to try and encourage him to take his first steps!
Mathis - September 2011
Cle - I have booked a weekend in Milan for my birthday!! I'm super excited but have no idea where to go or what to do!?  Help!

Also, I have a new favourite word - Disco - it means cool, groovy, fun as in 'This blog is really disco' - I'm relying on you girls to spread the word around the world!!

Finally, I'm almost certain that in January I will look for a new job but not sure if want to stay in London or look further afield, I also don't think I want to stay in a research-only role - advice please?

Love to you all from London!! xx

2 comments:

  1. Can we upload the Egypt video? That would be SO cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try and find it!! But I doubt that it won't be too big xx

    ReplyDelete