Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh! I'm the first one :)

I thought Cle wrote something but found out I will be the first. kind of reminded me of the first scene of our movie me on a scooter hehehehe

Today was a normal working day for me except, it was not a corporate work... I woke up at 11, took a shower and went out for the place next to my house we all had breakfast in when you girls were here (XX and Beril I will take you when you come again :)... weather was nice and stayed there all day working... As I posted on FB, I'm in love with no corporate life working culture :)))

And I have to tell you something, I'm currently in Love :)))) In love with my candidate, the guy is simply great... such a respectable man... I really wish he will be president... He is not great with pictures and below one of his best ones :))))

Dr. Mohamed El Baradei


And as we share the most silly things that can happen to us, I have to share that... a while ago I'm facing an annoying problem... I burned my hair with the hair straightener...yes and please don't laugh... ok you can laugh, I'm laughing now :))) and as you can see in the picture, now every time I try to do anything with my hair I have this annoying thing on the right side of my head... It's funny but annoying :)))



Ok I gtg now and I can't wait to read all of your posts... Just a question, is this blog is going to be public or only for us... I don't like the idea of people seeing my stupid pictures, they will in the campaign and as you know I'm planning to be the first female president of Egypt :)))))

Tas xx

P.S: I love the blog Idea 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... somehow Tas and hair dramas does not surprise me... ;-)
    HK x

    ReplyDelete