Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weird day!!!

Yesterday I worked a lot and then I had this 5 hours meeting for one of the political movement i'm in these days where a lot of arguing, discussions and debating happened (with a lot of food too)... so long story short when I got home I needed to watch a stupid movie to change my mind of that day and start the next day fresh.... went and picked a movie called "A bit of heaven" for Kate Hudson known for her light romantic comedy stupid movies.... AND OMG!!!! the movie turned to be about this successful, cheerful, full of life girl who had some issues who then got CANCER and was dying and it's her journey to solve all her issues till she dies and one of the issues is her ability to love and be loved in return... bottom line SAD movie and I went on crying till 4am in the morning :((((

I woke up at 12pm had a really heavy breakfast, slept again from 2 till 6, woke up, went out for dinner and back writing this and off to watch gossip girl and then sleep

Productivity of the day = 0, nothing was done and the best part is, it's not a big deal as tomorrow I will catch up all delayed work :)))

Lesson of the day for me: Never watch this movie unless u r in a real need to cry, it's mental :((

Love you all,
Tas

No comments:

Post a Comment