Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My day

As most mornings, today I also woke up a bit grumpy and not in the mood of getting out of bed as a boring day of charting was awaiting me. Great! I didn't sleep that well either as the hairy spider is still residing under my bed (and occasionally pops out to scare me) but have no idea how to get rid of him. Maybe Tas has some tips on this? Anyway... apart from hairy spiders and boring charts... boys have kept me awake at night... sadly not due to the horizontal lambada at the moment but just cos I wonder what goes on in their mind and why are they so complicated...


Then I saw Clelia's email about this blog and it gave me a big smile. A little project to keep us together across all these thousands of miles and rough seas. 


Then another useless day at work followed... but I won't get into that today. That would be another whole chapter. Luckily Beril brightened my last hour at work needing help with outfit choosing for the day. In the end a gorgeous slick black dress, a bit of red lipstick and the right shoes... and there she was ready to steal a dozen hearts today. Gorgeous Beril! And then it was the end of the work day for me. And the start of the fun part of the day.


... not until I bumped into my latest boy on the bus. After we have not spoken in a couple of weeks and after he just emailed me two days ago to apologise for his silence and let me know that while I was on holiday he met someone else and so thought that dating two girls at once when I got back was not the right thing.... Anyway... he didn't even have the balls to come and say hello to me on the bus! As*hole! But a really hot one. He looked damn good today! Thankgod I got off a few stops after and met my girlfriends for some vino and a rant about boys! 


Anyway, this is getting long and probably quite boring. So the end of the story of today was to come home and find in my inbox a note from the same bus guy saying "what are the chances to meet on a crowded bus..." and "you looked good, healthy and tanned"... and that he will keep in touch and see me on the bus. WTF?
I seriously give up!


Good night girls... Look forward to awake to find new stories on here. And another new day. Tomorrow instead of getting up grumpy and running late I will get up early and go for a walk here...  





Love
HK

No comments:

Post a Comment