Monday, September 26, 2011

My first post

I actually started writing this earlier today, but could not finish.

Then on my way home, I was thinking about all the things I could write about, and how it would be to read about our lives in 10 years time, when we are maybe all married with kids, and what our kids will think when they will read this blog :)

I know...dreaming!

My day did not start well. I found out that all the work I did last week - ok, it wasn't THAT much work, considering that I was sick half of the week, but still - needs to be re-done. I felt like crying. No, I felt like I did cry for a long time, but without tears.

Of course, that did not help me focus on re-doing the work. Instead, I decided it was appropriate to catch up with some emails, and it was while I was writing a reply to Helena's birthday wishes that I thought, why don't we write a blog! And here we are!

Some house keeping - I'm ok for this to be public, it's actually quite exciting! Of course, that also means a little bit of editing, spell-checking and so on, but at the end of the day we are not publishing anything too crazy. We can decide what to do with it once you start your political career, Tas! But to be realistic, it will be hard for someone we know to stumble across it... well, that's my opinion at least!
As for all being authors, of course, I did not realise you could do that - please go ahead and add yourself in the settings area. I will keep using this log in as I have the email account as well, and someone needs to check that every now and then ;)

Now my day is slowly coming to its end - I've had my dinner and I also made it to watch the first episode of the new season of Gossip Girl, which btw is getting a little ridiculous, so not sure I like it so much anymore....
my favourite already-made pasta sauce..actually the only one!

My next project is to paint a huge canvas for Bernard's dining room :) I have made a sketch already...here it is

I think it's going to take me quite sometime, but I hope I can still finish it by Xmas!

And to conclude, I went into Nine West today, and I am in LOVE with a pair of shoes and at least three pairs of boots...if I decide to go shopping (baaaad) I will send you some pics ;)

That's all for now :)
C

3 comments:

  1. That 'sketch' is beautiful Clelia! You have real talent!!

    It kinda reminds me of my favourite place in the whole, wide world.... Mt Siani

    Bella xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....it's a sea landscape though....why does it remind you of a Mt. Sinai? I'm not so talented if you see rocks instead of waves!!!

    ReplyDelete