My last few days have been nice. I'm starting to get into the day to day grind of Vodafone, while also getting some work done on my two days a week back at the office. Client side is interesting so far and may only lead to agency side leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Like Bella, I'll be looking to move on after this secondment.
Helena, boys can be horrible, I understand. But there are good ones out there. I don't know whether they're good, bad or just plain ugly at the moment but I know they're out there. I'm still going on dates with meow man. He's not too bad. He seems quite keen as he keeps contacting me nearly every day, but I'm sure that will die down. Oh well, there's always potential at Vodafone - about 100 good looking men there!
As Bella mentioned, we saw the lovely Mathis, Xing and Damien on Sunday. It was so nice to spend time with them. What a lovely little family you have Xing!
Speaking of lovely, this is a fantastic way to keep in touch. I can't wait to see how this blog progresses over time. In the meantime, I wanted to share a picture that always makes me laugh. A few years ago my boyfriend Matt broke up with me. The very next day Tasbih organised a day riding around the English countryside to help me move on. It was one of the best days of my life. Tas, Clelia, a few of Tas' friends and I went bike riding for 6 or 7 hours straight, with the sun shining merrily on us all day. I think this picture encapsulates our mood that day.
| Ridiculously giddy |
Map
I love this pic.
ReplyDeleteWish we could all be together right now, in a park, and talking non sense ...
bxxxx