Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What to wear and not to wear morning sessions

Hello Girls !

First of all: what a brilliant idea. I'm loving this ... I am so looking forward to seeing how this blog develop.
In the words of a man we would all recognise: Thank you for driving this initiative Clelia, what a great way of leveraging our expertise in the social media.  ;-)  ok ... not so funny .. sorry ... am new to this blog thing...

It's great to hear from you all and seeing the pictures. We do have so many lovely memories. I can't believe you still have the email paper in your drawer Bella! Can you take it home, I would be worried if it falls into wrong hands at the office...

Anyway, all good in Beril's land. Busy at work, intense but fun. Coping with Matt's travels. At the beguinning it was 'yeah great I'll catch up on my sleep , I won't need to worry about cooking " but now it's not as fun especially as he's away the entire week. Not complaining but just admitting that it's harder than I thought. I don't know if I ever told you but when we were young, my dad was working in Turkey and for a while we would only see him every three months or so. That set up lasted 5 years, and looking back I'm thinking my mum and dad were very brave to put themselves through physical separation, for our sake, to keep our school life stable. So definitely not complaining.

So it seems I'm getting into a new habit (still count as habit when you've just done it once right?) .
In addition to my quick exchange on what's app with Helena , my morning waiting for the bus while she is ending her work day , I  decided to have second opinion on what I should wear or not ... Careful one of you may be my next victim... Anyway it was fun to spend time exchanging pics and glad I provided some form of entertainment to Helena. (see below what she had to suffer) But it was also weird because Helena was very bossy with me, (roles reversing here... not sure I like that !) .



Anyway, today we also had some 'sofa time' with the CEO of our company, and having a chat with her about various things : from the future of the company to the nail varnish color she prefers and what type of hat one is supposed to wear at wedding these days. We also did a 'silly' talent show type film to send to our colleagues in America. We all wore masks and did improvisations, pretending to be recruited for a community. I had the Victoria Becham mask, (so the heels were perfect) and others had the royal family, and x factor judes.  Followed by dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Holborn called Shangai Blues.

On wednesdays, after work, we have Olga coming to the office to teach us Yoga ,so we push the sofas and coffee tables,  get changed, unroll our yoga matts and plunge ourselves into deep relaxation. 
My next step is to subscribe to a gym ... yes you heard me I will do it ... otherwise there's no way I'm going to be fitter.

That's it from me.
I miss you girls terribly, looking forward to seeing some of you in London soon (Map, Bella, XX how about next week?)
And thank you thank you so much Clelia for setting up the blog.

Love
Bxxx

4 comments: