Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Almost forgot to add a title

Namaste to you Beril, I miss the hair thing every day.

Tas, I might steal your idea - once a month getting dressed for a girls only evening - it won't be the same without you guys, but at least I get to dress up ;)

Another day of charting has gone by and really I couldn't care less. My think my brain has moved permanently to some other place.

The only think worth noting about today is that, yet again, I made dinner for Bernard and it turned out to be very below average. I don't know what's wrong with me. I usually can make something tasty, but 9 out of 10 dinner I make for Bernard turn disappointing. He's still so nice to eat it.

Did I tell you for my birthday he got me a cooking class? We will go together and make pizza! I love the idea; I thought it was so thoughtful of him, considering how much I love pizza and how much I like doing stuff like that. But then I also thought....hmmm....this must be a message....please learn how to cook...

I will keep it short tonight, while he does the dishes I have to look into our trip to Niagara Falls. We are taking my parents there when they come in October. Should be good. And weird. They still don't speak English and he probably knows five words in Italian: cipolla, bisteccha, ciao, pasta, pizza...

A presto!

xx
C

2 comments:

  1. I confirm, ur foor was really yummy. I still remember many nice disheS u cooked. I can send u a postcard saying "wish you come to Egypt but u will have to Cook the great food u used to cook when we were in London" then he will know ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza making classes sound awesome!! I loooove pizza! I found a couple of amazing pizza places here and also want to try make some myself at home.
    Anyway... also not believing for a second that your cooking could ever be below average Cle! Impossible!

    ReplyDelete